Dr. Thomas B. Wachtmann
Holistic, patient customized care for the
nervous system, skeleton and the body as a whole
CHIROPRACTIC CARE straightens the misalignments (subluxations) that can be present between the bones in our back (vertebra) or between the bones in our arms and legs which helps:
- Relieve pain, swelling, muscle spasm, headaches and pain shooting into the arms and legs.
- Relieve mental fog and cloudy thinking.
- Restore health to the joints which helps combat arthritis.
- Restore proper communication between the brain and the rest of the body for optimal health.
FUNCTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC MEDICINE is a detailed assessment of what is going on in your body at the molecular level and checks the various systems in the body. The benefits include:
- Optimal health through the restoration of proper chemical balance in the body.
- Recovery from many chronic conditions that don’t respond well to medications.
- Whole food supplements and detoxification protocols are used to treat disorders naturally with no detrimental side effects.
- Allows all systems in the body to work in harmony for optimal self expression.
NEUROLOGICALLY FOCUSED TREATMENT helps restore proper brain firing by providing the fuel and activation necessary for normal brain and body function. This is accomplished with:
- NON SURGICAL SPINAL DECOMPRESSION – Very Effective treatment for disc bulges/herniations, sciatica, scoliosis, muscle spasm, severe back and neck pain, etc.
- Oxygen Therapy – Provides fuel to the brain which helps combat mental fatigue and facilitates proper brain firing.
- Glutathione Therapy – An extremely powerful antioxident which helps neutralize free radicals and is very beneficial with auto-immune conditions.
- Vibration Therapy – Powerful stimulation to the cerebellum which helps relieve spinal muscle spasm and allows the vertebra to move more freely.
- Auditory Stimulation – Listening to sounds in one ear or the other which helps with vertigo and dizziness.
- Visual Therapy – Various eye exercises that stimulate different parts of the brain. Helps with a lot of different chronic disorders and conditions.
- Olfactory Stimulation – Direct Stimulation to the base of the brain. Improves frontal lobe firing which helps with various neurological disorders.
- Caloric Therapy – Stimulation to the vestibular nerve which is very effective in treating vertigo and dizziness.
- Mirror Imaging – Excellent therapy to utilize with people who have had strokes.
- Therapeutic Exercises – Very good for improving stability, mobility, range of motion, and flexibility. Helps with specific injuries or disorders as well as being good for overall health and well being.
Dr. Thomas B. Wachtmann is a Chiropractic Physician who graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1996. He is constantly striving to further educate and better himself. This allows him to continuously refine and improve the treatment he provides his patients, helping them get better – faster.