MINDFULL EATING & HOLISTIC WELLNESS COACHING
FREEDOM FROM EMOTIONAL EATING
JENNIFER SCAIA, MA, holds a Master’s Degree in Community Counseling, a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, and is a facilitator of Mindful Eating & Holistic Wellness Coach
has the powerful potential to transform people’s relationship to food and eating, to improve overall health, body image, relationships and self-esteem. Mindful eating involves many components such as:
- Stop obsessing about food, weight, and the size of your thighs.
- Derive pleasure and nourishment from the food you eat.
- Discover your natural weight and maintain that weight without dieting.
- Develop a peaceful, joyful relationship with food and your body.
A positive impact on many areas of psychological and physical health may include:
- heart disease
- chronic pain
- binge eating disorders
EATING MEDITATION CLASS:
- Experience mindful, conscious eating with a small group facilitated by Jenn.
- Explore your hunger and food choices in an environment of acceptance, kindness, and curiosity.
- Written and partner inquiry with group discussion are interspersed throughout a meal otherwise observed in silence.
- Bring a meal of your choice or cook at the Twin Ponds Center
“Eating meditations” lead to motivating insights that transform your relationship with food.
PRIVATE COACHING SESSIONS:
Individual support may be the most impactful strategy to uncovering core beliefs keeping you shamed and trapped in your current body size and limiting self-concept. Jenn works individually with people to:
- Develop mindful eating skills, body movement practices, and basic breathing techniques
- Uncover core beliefs keeping you shamed and trapped in your current body size and limiting self-concept
- Discover your natural weight and create a joyful relationship with food and your body
CALL 610.395.3355 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Jenn has been a student attending numerous retreats and workshop intensives with Geneen Roth, one of the first teachers to connect compulsive eating and dieting with emotional and spiritual hungers. In May 2010, Jenn appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show in support of Roth’s most recent New York Times Bestseller “Women, Food, and God.”