by Betsy Wetzig, BA, CCPT
Un-forgiveness hurts us both physically and mentally because the whole forgiveness process ( from the moment we receive the injury or loss, until the moment we can finally forgive) is a bio-electric process of our basic self. We each have a neuromuscular, bio-electric nerve-muscular-brain system. It is our body-mind link. It is what makes us psychosomatic, but its “not all in your head!”
1) We receive the hurt and react with our habituated stress reactions >. Might be tightening ribs, or back of neck or any place in your body you have often reacted to stress. Our brain is put on alert… “Danger, Danger.” Plus our old chronic pains often show up.
2) We are reminded or think of the hurt. > Our “gut” reacts. Emotions are both physical and mental. Our brain may get stuck in a loop of anger, depression, and fear. Ye old chronic pains act up…backache, headaches or more.
3) We try to will our forgiveness but it doesn’t work because all behavior is both physical and mental and willing won’t make a difference without the physical half of our ‘self.” Un-forgiveness gets stuck in our whole being.
>>>GOOD NEWS…. Our forgiveness process is part of our DNA and can be fully accessed with the same bio-electric processes that get us stuck. Your Coordination Patterns and Dynamics are the bio-electric system of the mind-body and movement-mind link.
The Forgiveness Workshop on Dec. 2nd at Twin Ponds will teach you how to use this system with fun, simple movement exercises and understanding.
“For 10 years I could not completely forgive two friends who hurt me during my husband’s funeral,,, but within the 3 hours of Betsy’s workshop the deed was done!” *Seattle, WA Workshop Participant.
by Betsy Wetzig, BA, CCPT
Don’t wait until you are looking too old, aging too fast, and living with chronic pain. Better to stay youthful, agile, and strong with a reverse aging walk of your own. But, even if you already have problems, it’s not too late. Here is just one of many stories of people who have learned the benefits of a “Reverse Aging Walk.”
“It’s old age. It’s arthritis. Learn to live with it.” These are some of the words of discouragement I had received about my chronic pain. A neck too stiff for driving, aching shoulders, burning mid back, sore lower back, unsteady gait, and tender knee were all the old injuries that came back to haunt me, limit my mobility, and dash dreams of an active life.
Luckily a friend recommended I try working with Betsy Wetzig. After one class of Coordination Pattern™ Training and Dynamics and a week of doing the suggested exercises on my own, my pain began to recede! Now, I have been attending Betsy’s group class for two years. I have stood in the kitchen pain free while chopping veggies. My knee is much more stable as I carry a heavy basket of clean clothes up the stairs. My neck is turning farther and with more ease as I drive. I am now dreaming of a brighter more active future!
My whole body is improving. Recently, my massage therapist mentioned to me that my bunion is improving because there is much more movement in the big toe joint and the toe is at a better angle. The large muscles in my body are stronger while at the same time more loose. My muscles and skin are more firm. The exercises are paying off. It is much easier for me to move and I am back to walking for exercise. Other people are noticing my improvements. Bernice
Move Better – Be Better! Join movement expert, Betsy Wetzig. Learn simple exercises that tap into your natural coordination of mind-movement and body-brain. Make your every step a “Reverse Aging Walk.”
Use Coordination Pattern™ & Dynamics Training. Move Better – Be Better!
- Prevent joint injuries and pain
- Improve balance and ability
- Look better – more dynamic
- Unlock stress reactions and tightness
- Improve your talents and abilities
“Reverse Aging Walk” Workshop
Sat., May 14, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM Fee: $45
Twin Ponds Integrative Health Center, West LV
Register at 610-398-9652